Our priority is that everyone who visits us can travel safely!
This is our way to assure protection for those who choose the Azores as a holiday destination, but also to protect all the inhabitants in our nine islands.
It is therefore with great pleasure that we welcome you to a destination of unique, exclusive and mystical nature, with heartwarming people, genuine culture, excellent food and wine to share, but above all, a safe destination. During this pandemic, the Azores was considered one of the safest destinations in Europe.
If you intend to visit us, this voucher is for you.
If you live in the Azores, this voucher is also for you.
With safety in mind, the "Azores Safe Destination Voucher” is a measure of the Regional Government of the Azores to encourage visitors to take the SARS-COV-2 test in the 72 hours prior to departure, and to submit their negative result, at mysafeazores.com, before boarding.
- Encourage people to travel to the Azores with the prior testing carried out at the origin;
- Stimulate consumption in Azorean touristic companies, in order to enhance their activity
As the world's first archipelago certified as a sustainable destination, we are careful not to encourage any printing on paper and, therefore, we have developed a simple and automatic process to use the “Azores Safe Destination Voucher” in the network of participating establishments:
- Receive by email the voucher with a QR Code;
- Show the QR Code, or inform your voucher number, at a network participating establishment (find them here);
- Guarantee your immediate discount on the purchase of the good or service.
The € 35 “Azores Safe Destination Voucher”, is to be used in a single transaction, and it is valid for two months, counting from the issuing date.
Whether you are a visitor or a resident, help us to maintain the safety we live in the Archipelago and test before your trip. Use the "Azores Safe Destination Voucher” to enjoy unique experiences on any of our nine islands.